Have you always wondered what it's like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, but aren't quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is for you. Scuba Training Philippines offer this program either in a pool, off a beach or from a dive boat.
While not a scuba certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
Virtually anyone who is in good health, reasonably fit, and comfortable in the water can participate.
No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
Minimum Age: 10 Years
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. If you make an open water dive, you'll practice a few more skills in shallow water to prepare for your adventure. Get ready to:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it's like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you'll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Complete a short Knowledge Review
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.
Approximately 3 Hours
Basic Scuba Equipment (Provided)
Free yourself with the PADI Open Water Diver course
Become a specialist diver with one of the many Padi Specialty Courses available: