Excellent buoyancy control is what defines skilled scuba divers. You've seen them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover almost as if by thought. They more easily observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings. You can achieve this, too. The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course improves the buoyancy skills you learned as a new diver and elevates them to the next level.
PADI (Junior) Open Water Divers or higher, who are at least 10 years old, are eligible to take the Peak Performance Buoyancy course.
During two scuba dives, you'll learn how to:
- Determine the exact weight you need, so you're not too light or too heavy.
- Trim your weight system and scuba gear so you're perfectly balanced in the water.
- Streamline to save energy, use air more efficiently and move more smoothly through the water.
- Hover effortlessly in any position - vertical or horizontal.
- Get credit! The first dive of this PADI Specialty Diver course may credit as an Adventure Dive toward your Advanced Open Water Diver certification - ask your instructor about earning credit.
Normally 1 day
*PADI programs are performance based. You proceed as you demonstrate mastery of the course skills. This allows you to work at a pace that is comfortable for you. Scuba Training Philippines has a variety of schedules to meet most individuals needs. We offer private courses for those who want a more personal experience in learning to dive.
12 months from date of commencement, however we strongly encourage students to complete their course within 2 months.
You can complete your course in one go or spread out your dives over a few months. Please speak to an Instructor to create a basic schedule.
Peak Performance Boyancy Manual (Own)
Basic Scuba Equipment (Provided)
Go for Gold with the Elite rating of Master Scuba Diver.
Conquer another specialty with one of the many Padi Specialty Courses available: